What is 14 awg ptfe wire ?
HDMI cables 30AWG are in fact high-definition multimedia interface cables of a thickness measured as American Wire Gauge. The much larger number denotes a thinner cable when it connects to AWG measurements. Thus a 30AWG cable will be thinner than a 28AWG cable.
What are the main benefits of utilizing PTFE in wires and cables?
PTFE is just normally used in cables cause by its superb fire, smoke, and chemical resistance properties. It generally has the very best electrical properties and the widest temperature series of any plastic material– having the ability to endure everything starting with -200 ºC right as high as +260 ºC and even up to +400 ºC for a short length of time.
The Specification of 14 awg ptfe wire
|Cond. Material||Silver-Plated Copper|
|Insul. Material||Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|Max. Resistance @ 20C OHMS/MFT||2.87|
|No. of Strands||19|
|Nom. Dia. of Cond.||0.07|
|Nom. O.D. (in)||0.115|
Where to buy the low price 14 awg ptfe wire?
Bunches of people know PTFE for its thin, non-stick properties– features that provide great benefits in cables and wires. Small, thin wires and PTFE tapes allow compact design with minimal friction between layers and components– making PTFE ideal for reducing the footprint of our cables while still enhancing flexibility.
PTFE Additional Information:
– All colors may be striped
– All colors may be twisted
– Available in 7 strand and solid conductor constructions
Industry standards for manufacturing allow for splices per the following:
– 24 AWG and 22 AWG – 50′ min lengths no more than 4 lengths per 1,000′, 50′ min lengths no more than 12 per 5,000′
– 20 AWG through 16 AWG – 50′ min lengths no more than 5 lengths per 1,000′, 50′ min lengths no more than 12 per 5,000′
– 14 AWG through 10 AWG – 50′ min lengths no more than 4 lengths per 1,000′, 50′ min lengths no more than 8 per 2,000′, 50′ min lengths no more than 9 per 3,000′